Dr. Stella Nnadi
I am a dentist who loves to learn new and better ways to use my craft to improve others’ lives. I’ve practiced dentistry for over 25 years and have owned my practice here in Charlotte for over 15 years now. I attended the University of Pennsylvania and served in the United States Air Force as a dental officer. I am passionate about continued education, especially in dental sleep medicine, and take greatest pride in providing outstanding patient care.
Because my area of study focuses on the mouth and airway, I am in an exciting place to treat sleeping disorders with amazing biotech. Over the past few years I have trained with top physicians in the field of sleep medicine. And I know my calling is treating sleep disordered breathing, a medical issue with a dental solution.
Dr. Nnadi’s memberships & fellowships:
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- International Academy of Sleep
- Vivos Integrated Provider
- The Breathing Wellness Institute for the Advanced Study of the Human Airway
- American Sleep and Breathing Academy